1) Delyum: Primitive, very ancient planet from the stone age
2) Earth: The world in the era we live in now
3) Gazyon: The empire of the galaxy system.
4) Matun: The second largest planet after Gazyon
5) Purgatory: The planet where no one can rule.
Planet Delyum (Primal Planet)
- A planet that has nothing to do with space technologies.
- A planet orbiting the star Proxima Centauri at a distance of 4.2 light years from Earth.
- It has an Earth-like structure. It is smaller than Earth in terms of surface area.
- Its development, biodiversity is almost the same as on Earth. But there is a much greater variety of wild animals than on Earth.
- There are dinosaurs, gigantic animals, dragonkins.
- There are gods and demigods, who have taken an energy form that has come into existence thanks to the higher instincts and concentrated brainpower energies of some of the creatures that have evolved over billions of years. The communication of dragons and gigantic animals with gods and demigods is very strong.
- Gods and Demigods can control animals.
- The gods know about Gazyon.
- Predators, dinosaurs and dragonkins are very powerful, and they are many in number.
- Although it is thought to be a primitive planet, they actually carry the genes of living things that have existed in the universe for billions of years. He evolved and became resistant to many forces in the universe and his intuitive powers developed.
- It is in today's technology.
- Advanced level in virology. It can produce all kinds of viruses in a laboratory environment. They've developed a virus that can destroy cyanobacteria, and they're hiding it on the Norwegian island of Svalbard.
- Other planets do not want to directly target the Earth because of its advanced level in virology, even if it is not at the top of the field in technology.
- They are in contact with the planet Gazyon (Empire) and they have an agreement. Thanks to this deal, Gazyon does not attack Earth. Although the spacecraft of the planet Gazyon are often seen by people in the sky, these agreements are not told and the facts are hidden.